1. The soundtrack was created as a way to connect with the concept of being lost in the woods.
2. The movie concept started with a simple farting corpse.
3. Paul Dano was cast and then he was asked who he wanted to work with. His answer was Daniel Radcliffe.
4. A lot of the film was shot in a privately owned redwood forest south of the bay area in California.
5. Chinese people do not have body odor and their earwax is more chalky than waxy.
These guys are weird, cool, and hilarious. I look forward to watching their short films now and awaiting another feature film from these fine fellows.