1. Game of Thrones - Anyone who has not watched GoT should hop on the bandwagon now before it's too late.
2. Homeland - This show is suspenseful and relevant to modern terrorism. Claire Danes and Damian Lewis are both spectacular in their respective roles.
3. The Newsroom - I very highly recommend the first season and a half of this show. I don't recommend watching much after that, but you might get so hooked that you have to.
4. Law & Order: Special Victims Unit - Yep, this is one of my guilty pleasure shows. Plus, it is always on tv so you can always rely on it to be there for you.
5. Roseanne - Watch Roseanne Barr help John Goodman become a modern-day star through his early roots in this great sitcom.
6. The Golden Girls - This classic got leading actress awards for three years in a row, rightfully claiming its dominance over the market of old-lady sitcoms.
7. The Colbert Report - I don't have a lot to say about this show, other than the fact that I miss Colbert's conservative character.
And finally, the featured show of the week:
8. Breaking Bad - Many regard this show as the best show ever created. Who knew that Bryan Cranston could rebound from his role in Malcolm in the Middle to become Heisenberg? Vince Gilligan's creation is a true marvel about drugs and family. It starts off as an odd sort of dramatic comedy, but trust me it escalates quite quickly. Definitely watch this whole series if you haven't already!