1. Superbad: This outrageous comedy puts a group of friends together for a whole night of craziness and mishaps.
2. Rush Hour: This film pairs Jackie Chan with Chris Tucker as they rolick around trying to solve a crime that they stumble upon.
3. The Nice Guys: This 70s-stylized film pairs Russell Crowe with Ryan Gosling, both of which have had some hard days as detectives in Los Angeles.
4. Men in Black: Kick some alien a** with Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones in this somewhat dated action comedy.
5. Wedding Crashers: Take some time to crash a few weddings with Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson, but make sure you don't get too close to the bride and groom.
6. Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure: If you want to sit through a history lecture, you might as well do it with Bill and Ted.
7. 50/50: You may laugh and you may cry, but it'll be a good time with Seth Rogen and Joseph Gordon-Levitt.
And finally, the featured pick of the week:
8. Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid: This is my favorite Western film and it could be yours as well, so give it a viewing. This is also a great film to watch with a group of posses, so call up your friends for a special screening!
Image credit: http://uploads.neatorama.com/images/posts/91/87/87091/1450931663-0.jpg