1. Pulp Fiction: Make sure to bring along a $5 shake to this film about a whole lot of crazy stuff that goes on during an inverted timeline.
2. The Shining: Danny Torrance and his family may scare you, but you can cool down with a nice side of red rum flavored ice cream.
3. Napoleon Dynamite: This screwball comedy will either have you roaring on the floor laughing or stoically finishing a scoop, you fat lard. Ugh...
4. Little Miss Sunshine: One of my favorite comedies, which should be enjoyed a la mode. Maybe you should even have a few waffles while you ride along with Olive in her family's awesome yellow minibus.
5. That Awkward Moment: Have a scoop as you cry about this movie's poorly created storyline and misused talent.
And finally, the featured pick of the week:
6. Hot Fuzz: Sit down with a Cornetto and join the cultist movement trying to cure the problems in their English village. In fact, you might as well watch the whole Cornetto Trilogy while you're at it. Edgar Wright is one of the best directors out there!
Image credit: https://metrouk2.files.wordpress.com/2014/11/ay_86835674.jpg