1. Wet Hot American Summer: Reflect upon your summer camp experiences with this immature, hilarious, and decent comedy film featuring a lot of star-studded actors and actresses.
2. The Way, Way Back: Relive your dream of working at a water park with one of the best indie films from the past decade.
3. The Kings of Summer: I just rewatched this one and reviewed it, so you can just check out the review for more info on why this is one of my favorite indie films ever.
4. Meatballs: If you're worried about anything, listen to Bill Murray's wisdom, "It just doesn't matter!"
5. The Parent Trap: Ya, you've probably all seen this one but it's a classic that you can marathon with the remake.
6. The Sandlot: If you're a sports movie lover, definitely watch The Sandlot.
7. Heavyweights: This might be the best weight-loss program for you! Ben Stiller scared the crap out of me the first time I saw this one.
8. 50 First Dates: Trust me, it's a lot better than Blended.
9. Dirty Dancing: If you've got hungry eyes, this should satisfy your pupils.
And finally, the featured flick of the week:
10. Jaws: If you aren't afraid of the ocean yet, this might make you never roam a sandy beach again. It's bloody, it's gory, it's outdated, and it's perfect. It would be really cool to watch this film on a boat, so try that out for a new movie-going experience if you dare.
Image credit: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/ac/Jaws_-_firewall.jpg/1024px-Jaws_-_firewall.jpg