1. Cool Runnings: Check out this classic film about the Jamaican bobsled team. Its shocking, stunning, and downright hilarious!
2. Munich: This one is for those of you who want more action and drama. It is based on a true story of the Israeli government's hunt for the people responsible for the 1972 massacre of eleven Israeli athletes at the Olympics.
3. Eddie the Eagle: Featuring the lead actor from Kingsman and Wolverine, this film is a bit cheesy but also heartwarming!
4. Foxcatcher: Truly one of my favorite films in the past decade, Foxcatcher catches us off-guard with a story of betrayal, insecurity, and tragedy.
5. Balls of Fury: I laughed a lot at this comedy about table tennis when I was younger, but I'm not sure if Christopher Walken's comedic acting stands up to my expectations anymore.
And finally, the featured pick of the week:
6. Chariots of Fire: This is one of those great classics that I still need to watch. The film goes way back to the 1924 Paris Olympics and focuses on two athletes who struggle with their faith. Of course you have all heard the iconic theme from the film, so why not give the flick a viewing?
Image credit: By Cafezinho - Own work, Public Domain, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=3108587