1. Snakes on a Plane: Depending on which version you watch, you might get to see some monkey-fighting snakes on a Monday to Friday plane!
2. Up in the Air: This is my favorite Jason Reitman film, featuring George Clooney flying around the world to tell people their fired. He is much more graceful about it than Donald Trump was though!
3. Con Air: It's scary, it's funny, and it's the greatest ensemble cast you will ever see in a Nicholas Cage movie.
4. The Aviator: I don't really remember much about this film, but it's Scorsese so it must be good.
5. Top Gun: If you've never been to The Danger Zone, you need to take a trip there with Tom Cruise.
6. Air Force One: Maybe we need to elect Harrison Ford as president in 2016...
7. Flight: One of Zemeckis's greatest films with one of Denzel Washington's greatest performances!
And finally, the featured flick of the week:
8. Airplane!: This is a hilarious story about a pilot with some issues. Actually, the whole crew has some issues. It's a wholly original spoof of a regular flight on an airplane, with a lot of twists and turns throughout. I haven't seen the sequel yet, so let me know if you've seen Airplane II: The Sequel so that I know if I should give it a view.