2. Planes, Trains, and Automobiles: This buddy-style comedy is sure to get the whole table laughing as Steve Martin and John Candy travel together during the holiday season.
3. Free Birds: I made it about 5 minutes into this film and decided to listen to the Lynyrd Skynyrd song instead. Probably a wiser choice...
4. Super Size Me: This film works with any feast that you know you will regret after-the-fact.
5. Pocahontas: If you are a history buff or a child bored out of your mind, this Disney flick will surely entertain you.
And finally, the featured pick of the holiday:
6. The Blind Side: Okay, it's football season and Thanksgiving has become a football celebration as well as a feast. While your home-cooked meal might satisfy your taste-buds, The Blind Side will quench your thirst for some hard tackles and emotional impacts.